Welcome to the Paediatric Society of New Zealand's Website
Paediatric Society of New Zealand 70th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
7-9 November 2018
Rutherford Hotel, Nelson, New Zealand
Newsletter of the Advisory Group for NZ Child and Youth Networks
Update from the Chair
Out of the Gate: Reflections on the NZ Child & Youth Clinical Networks
A Case Study: Finding a Needle in a Hay Stack
A Radiant Young Woman: An Eczema Story
Download CYNet here
PSNZ Strategic Plan (December 2016)
This is the current Strategic Plan until April 2017.
The PSNZ Strategic Plan is a living document that will be iterated an annually by the Executive and Council, reflective of the knowledge, experience and needs of the membership.
This is likely to be aligned to the Society's financial year (1 April - 31 March) and subsequent versions will be on that basis.
Opening address given by Prof Innes Asher at the PSNZ Annual Scientific Meeting November 2014
The Montgomery Spencer Memorial Oration (given by Prof Kevin Pringle at the PSNZ Annual Scientific Meeting, November 2014)
Latest Site Updates
- Encourage and promote the study and advancement of the science and practice of paediatrics, child health nursing and other professional practices involved with child health
- Generally to promote the health and welfare of children in New Zealand consistent with the United Nations Convention on the Rights of a Child.
- Advocate for children on all issues related to their health at a local, regional and national level.
- Provide information to the public of New Zealand on all matters that concern the health and welfare of children.
- Advance public education and awareness of the science and practice of paediatrics, child health and welfare of children.
- Maintenance of the highest possible level of the scientific and ethical practice in the health care of children in New Zealand.
We welcome any feedback or suggestions to Denise Tringham
Media Releases and Events
Tuesday 6 March 2018 - Auckland & Thursday 8 March 2018 - Wellington Conference... more
Embargo: 5am 24 November, 2017 Reducing child poverty was on top of the agenda for... more