6-10 July 2018
Share your research and ideas with colleagues at the 15th International Congress on Neuromuscular Diseases (ICNMD2018) in Vienna, Austria.
The ICNMD2018 International Scientific and Programme Committees are pleased to invite you to submit abstracts to present your experience and share your expertise in form of a poster. Abstract submission is NOW OPEN!
We are seeking submissions that describe advances in research, diagnosis and treatment of a wide spectrum of neuromuscular diseases. Select one of the following topic groups you wish to submit your abstract under:
- Muscle Diseases of Genetic Origin and Acquired Myopathies: Clinical Features, Pathophysiology, Therapy
- Diseases of Neuromuscular Junction: Clinical Features, Pathophysiology, Therapy
- Peripheral Neuropathy, Cranial Nerves, Mononeuropathies: Clinical Features, Pathophysiology, Therapy
- Neuron Diseases: Clinical Features, Pathophysiology, Therapy
- Novel Diagnostic Methods in Neuromuscular Diseases and Basic Sciences in Neuromuscular Diseases
- Cancer related Disorders and General Diseases
- Patient Related Issues
On behalf of the International Scientific and Program Committees, we look forward to reviewing your abstracts and to welcome you to Vienna, Austria, from July 6 - 10, 2018. #ICNMD2018